Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Event

Valentines Day has come and gone, and I've been a bit remiss in my duties!

The Valentine's event started about a week ago, and thanks real world responsibilities, I wasn't able to get a detailed post up in time. However, all of the events that happen in River Crossing follow the same system, just with slightly different characters. So, my next post will cover River Crossing events in general. This will hopefully serve as a guide for all the holiday events going forward (at least until Battle Camp gets some new zones!)

Having covered the recurring events (Towers, PvP, Troop Wars) and the holiday events, I'll have time to post more about strategy, evolution, and lots of other fun topics. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to a great party in one of the event space San Francisco has for this valentines. This is a great idea and hopefully my girlfriend will like it. Valentine’s is the greatest time of the year and the love is all around us.

    ReplyDelete